Friday, May 8, 2009

LIMBAD THE BEST MASTER (English Language)

I am of those who rarely watch TV live on this end. because I was busy at the computer precisely the internet. at this time but I very impressed with the master event progaram season 2 and especially to the champion LIMBAD. I so very curious about the biography of LIMBAD. What was hard up his biography.
after surf virtual world, can only incidentally about LIMBAD information. LIMBAD turns out that a Doctor, that means LIMBAD already completed its S3. MasyaAllah great people is correct, a Magic Master Graduates S3. New incident. from there the more I become fascinated with the named LIMBAD. S3 though, LIMBAD total magician perform his role as entertainer. even though he's not more popular Chris Angel, but I consider him the indonesia's Chris Angel. Ok deh LIMBAD, continued success and hopefully become the master

No comments: